5/23/07

LOSTLOSTLOSTLOSTLOST

The pic to the left is from the hilarious season 3 recap found here. It perfectly captures every dramatic moment and is the ideal source of hard hitting info on the show. LOLZ.

Anyway. I'm going to try and live blog the show tonight. Hopefully ABC will actually come in; this is one show you don't want to squint through. I swear, if I miss a Sawyer-ism, a Jacob-flash, a "my BAaY-BEE" shriek, or the words "brother" or "dude," I'm going to be way unhappy. And I'll have to spend $3.98 on iTunes. Boo. And I swear, if I have to see Hurley on a tiny screen, I'm going to be way unhappy.

I'm picky about Lost, much like I was about dinner when I was a child. Or teenager. Or now.

To celebrate, here are links to the second half of the season's best and worst episodes, reviewed by me. Uh, I missed a lot of episodes too (ba-zing) and had to watch them online.

Tonight's a Jack-back, so I have to wonder about the quality.

No comments: