2/7/07

Purple Bags


Yesterday was miserable. The nose was running like Jackie Joyner-Kersee and I was weak beyond reason. Still, I managed up the guff to go to the revamped Harold Night at UCB. Five teams, no waiting (except five minutes between teams). It was a great night of laughs, indeed. Still, it's getting to the point where I should start talking to the people that I see there every time I go.

I noticed today that I have big purple bags under my eyes, something like the Emperor over there. This is not good. Thankfully my nerd glasses keep them from being prominent. I think. I should probably start sleeping more and eating food of substance. PB&Js and Bowl Appetits are my dishes of choice lately.

I got the new Apples in Stereo album last night and I've listened to it 7 times. I love it. There'll be a review at some point. Work has been hectic so there hasn't been much time for much else.

I've been considering shaving the beard. It's okay and has gotten rave reviews, but it just feels so wiry and itchy. I don't think it's right. Plus I'm excited to get my Ray Davies "Village Green" era sideburns going. I've been toying with the idea of having a goatee for comic effect....for one day only.

Lost tonight. Score.

No comments: