1/15/09

Quick and early thoughts!

Okay, 2009, I'm going to worry more about quantity and not quality with this here thing. I have realized that no one reads this thing for it's biting social commentary since, well, there's none of that here. There's nothing here. So instead, here's a scattershot post about some things going on right now done at 7:26 AM, about four minutes before I need to leave for work.

Bad Data might be on Animal Planet.

Insurance probably IS NOT going to cover my wreck.

The eBay buyer who bought my Iron Man poster hasn't paid me yet and it's been a week.

Abra debuted on Harold Night. So awesome!

"Real World" looks great so far and is very entertaining, in the kinda boring way that the first couple seasons were.

I need to start buying "B.P.R.D." comics.

I'm in a new improv duo with Ethan Kaye called Ultimate Alliance.

2009 has been emotionally draining, moreso than most of 2008. Okay, exaggeration.

There's a blog in my brain about Tommy Wiseau, and it'll come soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Animal Planet?!

More about that please!

Also, BPRD is awesome. I like it more than the Hellboy series. Also, the Abe Sapien series is worth your attention.

For the most part, I'm completely done with Marvel and DC.

Give me a call sometime and I'll go in to all of that. haha!