1/16/09

Not fit for man, definitely not beast.

It feels like -1 outside and...well that's reason enough for the world to just take the day off, right? I don't want to go out in that! I don't know how to live with that weather!

Iron Ruckus had a show last night at the PIT. It was fine overall, even though I'm still finding my own performance lacking. I seem to be in a phase where I just lock up and can't say anything on stage. That's not good, not good at all.

I bought the first trade of Immortal Iron Fist yesterday and read it while I ate alone at Chili's. Yeah, it's as good as everyone says. I need to get volume two ASAP but I ALSO need to not spend any money whatsoever!

For a brief moment on the drive home yesterday, I felt pretty good about everything. That changed later that night a bit, but...I have to work towards making 2009 great so I can peak again in 2010. I have a theory that I peak ever 4 years, and 2010 is the next such occurrence.

Bad Data has a show tonight at the PIT that I'm excited about and then I'm SHOW-FREE for the rest of the weekend!

No comments: