3/20/07

Putting the BOO in boo-ya.

My Halloween costume five months ago was way lame. Way lame. I was a member of the Hives which, oddly enough, people recognized but involved nothing special on my part. Even my Peter Parker costume involved me hand drawing webbing on a red t-shirt. This year, and this may be the earliest I've done this (I usually start 5-6 months early), I'm going to be a full-fledged X-Man. My current comic craze needs this. But my dream costume will probably always elude me since...

A) Where do I buy spandex?
B) How do I manipulate spandex to appear like that costume?
C) How does the public deal with me in spandex?

So with that still out of reach, I need a comic book hero who wears clothes I can actually mimic. Just so happens that my favorite character of all time, Multiple Man, currently has an attainable costume.



Plus, I really want that shirt. It's nice and designy, I can't believe Marvel hasn't made one yet. I'm going to get on this as soon as I become financially stable.

No comments: