1/29/07

There's nothing.

Nothing of interest is really going on today. I mean, yeah, there's a buttload of news about Isaiahgate (TR might be leaving Grey's Anatomy) but I don't watch the show. Also, George Clooney is denying slumming with Pamela Anderson and Perez Hilton caught Clay Aiken surfing the web for some Southern Man Love. Really, this doesn't even compare to the marvel of internet-celebrity-manipulation that was The Stephanie Tanner Project.

The biggest news this morning is the copy of my Improv 101 class photo, taken after our *amazing* debut performance. We are Chanteuse, named after our teacher Ari Chanteuse Voukydis. 101 was one of the highlights of my life, I hope 201 (starting Sunday) tops it.

Best Week Ever posted a from my alma mater. It's pretty rad.

LAST 3 SONGS PLAYED ON iPOD
"Children of Kellogg" by Clinic ***
"Paradise" by Clinic **
"Tusk" by Clinic ***

No comments: