1/29/07

Bank Buster


I've been spending money like I gots it lately. Five nights in a row at UCB (one of which was free, but still), one CD, a couple of iTunes songs (I stopped short of buying Pac-Man...for now), and food every day (this is just a waste).

I am stating right now that I am only spending $20 this week. I'm going to UCB tomorrow and Thursday, that's $10. I'm going to see a classmate on Wednesday night do stand up, so I'm at $15. Hmm...this is only til Friday but I highly doubt I'll be doing anything this weekend aside from starting improv201. As long as I bring lunch and, on some days, dinner, I can do this. Here I go.

LAST 3 SONGS ON iPOD
"Break It All" by Los Shakers *****
"Everybody's Gonna Be Happy" by The Kinks *****
"Liar, Liar" by The Castaways ****

1 comment:

geoff hmarks said...

When you get your UCB student ID you can get in certain shows free again....in case you didn't know.