1/24/07

Harold Night 1-23-07

I'll now introduce my love of improv comedy to this blog.

BRETT
Love of improv comedy, here's my blog.

LOVE OF IMPROV COMEDY
Hi!

DIGSY HAS A BLOG!
Okay...

Fast friends! Anywho, I've been going to the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater more than ever (four times last week). This is part of 2007: Kill The Beast, you know, becoming more social. I ran into someone from "Late Show" last night at UCB and actually looked as if I was somewhat social to those gathered around. Nice.

Performing last night, to my delight, were Creep, Tantrum and Beverly Hills. I missed the first group and, really, I can't remember who it was supposed to be. The main purpose of this blog is to review things and for me to give my malformed opinions on them...but I can't do that with improv. Improv is totally about being in the moment and to go back and dissect it is to do it a disservice. I'll just say I laughed heartily many times and wished that I could do what they do.

My level 201 improv class starts soon. Not soon enough.

I'm going again tonight to the free winter showcase that my old teacher, Ari Voukydis, is performing at. Exciting!

LAST 3 SONGS ON iPOD
"Bunny Ain't No Kind Of Rider" by Of Montreal ***
"The Past Is A Grotesque Animal" by Of Montreal ****
"A Sentence Of Sorts In Kongsvinger" by Of Montreal *****

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a teacher named Ari Voukydis. That seems like it would be instant credibility in any field you could ever choose to go into. "I studied under Ari Voukydis." That's all you'd have to say.