5/27/09

WOOOOORK

I've fallen out of the habit of writing here everyday again, but is that such a big deal since all I was writing before were reviews of late '80s X-Men comics (those are coming back, by the way, I just have to read some first). Memorial Day weekend was long and fun, with pool parties and picnics and board games. I took the night off last night, which was both good and bad. I needed some me time but every time I take it I just feel awful. So I need to figure that one out. I guess seeing people everyday is a good thing, even if I don't think I feel up to it. I spend too much time getting all the figures on my desk to stand up. Psylocke and Gambit have been having some leaning problems lately. Hey guys, I'm not going to start a new paragraph! I watched all 9+ hours of the Beatles Anthology over the last day and a half. Wow, a lot of Beatles. I wish I had access to similar docs about the Rolling Stones and the Kinks. I'm writing sketches, I think I'll try writing one a day for a week. See if that works. I just need to get a body of work put together that I can really show to people and polish. I want a body of work.

No comments: