5/14/09

Something Else...

Okay, I know almost no one is interested in comic book reviews from the last '80s except me, right? But in the interest of giving myself some stability I'm going to keep on doing them. I need stability!

I'm also doing daily junk at my two other sites. Yesterday's Special is my usually daily nostalgia blog, focusing on all the crazy stuff that entertained me as a kid in those precious pre-X-Men years (also known as the first eight years of my life). If you haven't seen the opening credits for "TaleSpin" or the first third of one of the greatest episodes of "Muppet Babies" ever, then that site's for you.

I also just began The Damage Is Done, which is where I'll be posting one song by The Features a day with a brief recap/history/opinion on the song. I love this band and I want to provide a place online for people to go to get a good grasp of what they're all about (to paraphrase their song "Buffalo Head").

And there's Tales To Diminish, my webcomic that's a bit on hold right now as I gear up for a revamp. Go there and enjoy the ten strips I've done!

And that's it for now. I'll try to post other things besides comic reviews here...anyone interested in daily updates on what "food" I'm eating? No? Sometimes it's NOT frozen pizzas, you guys. Isn't that interesting?

1 comment:

Chris A. Bolton said...

Actually, you're wrong... I love these reviews of the '80s X-comics I read when growing up! Keep at it, I beg of you.