4/15/09

Journalista!

Whoah! Okay, so wow. That's impressive.

In an effort to increase readership, here's an easy guide to some of the comic book related stuff I've written about. That you might care to take a gander at.

First, Twitter!

I love the X-Men. Here's a series of blog posts on all things X-Men. X15

I used to review comics regularly here before landing a job at Wizard, which forbids you from reviewing for any other site while working there. I will most likely start reviewing comics here again. Comic Reviews

I just started a tumblr for comic strips starring my G.I. Joe and Marvel Universe figures. If you like comics, you will like these. Guaranteed. So guaranteed. Do it. And share it. Tales To Diminish

If you live in New York and want to see me do improv comedy, you can become fans on Facebook. Bad Data and Iron Ruckus

Do you remember the show "Kid Nation"? Well, I slavishly reviewed every episode of it a ways back. They are very faux serious. I miss that show...Kid Nation

Also used to review episodes of "Lost." That'll probably start again. Lost

Come back! I have statcounter, so I can track you. I'll know if you leave me. I'll know.



I'll know.

No comments: