7/23/08

It's never too soon.

I usually start thinking about Halloween in the summer. Not the candy, which I think about and consume daily (I had a whole big bag of Peanut Butter M&Ms for breakfast!). Not the dancing/partying, which is fun but done to celebrate things other than Halloween. Nope, I start thinking about my costume. Yeah, I could wear my costumes at other times during the year since most all of them are in the comic book realm. It's just, well, I work at comic conventions and approaching Peter David for an interview while dressed as Madrox the Multiple Man just...seems...odd. So yeah, Halloween is my one chance to go costume crazy.

Before I reveal my 2008 Halloween costume, here are some from years past. And yes, my Mom helped.

Nightcrawler (2000)

P. Diddy (2001)

Charles Nelson Reilly (2002)

Austin Powers (2003)

Fred Schneider of the B-52's (2004)

Tim Canterbury from the UK "Office" (2004)

Han Solo (2004)

Peter Parker (2005)

A member of The Hives (2006)

Multiple Man (2007)

I've decided to do another X-Men costume, of course. This time I'll be doing the original X-Men school uniform, as worn by the New Mutants. And since I'm not blond or Brazilian or, um, a lady...I will be myself as a member of the New Mutants.



This costume is going to be tight. Literally.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Are we going to be seeing stuff in this outfit that we probably shouldn't see?