3/7/07

You're Going To Love The Features Or Else

My friend Matt linked me to a blog post about The Features (myspace page with music!) that is not only great reading, but mirrors my feelings for the band exactly. It perfectly captures what they mean to me, albeit with some minor changes. It does not, however, capture how much I miss that band and all the people associated with them.

But now I have a mission: some way, somehow, I'm going to expose that band to as many New Yorkers as possible. If you want a mix CD of this band, let me know and I will give you one. Of course, I have to be able to give it to you in person since I'm a loser when it comes to mailing CDs. But if you are interested and like the two music videos I made for them (because I spent a lot of time on windows movie maker in college), I'll hook you up.

And if you don't like the videos below, then still ask for one. Because they're even better than this.



1 comment:

Susie O said...

This makes me so happy!